Forgetting your Pinterest password is not problem at all, you can easily recover your Pinterest account or simply change your Pinterest password in a matter of seconds. Follow the following instructions to change/recover your Pinterest password.
Reset/change Pinterest Password:
- Go to www.Pinterest.com and click on “login” as shown in the image above.
2. The Login form will appear, click “Forgot Password” at the bottom of the login form as shown in the image above.
3. Enter your email so that Pinterest sends you an email with a link to reset/change your Pinterest password.
4. Go to your email and open the email Pinterest sent you and click on “Create Password”. You will be redirected to Pinterest where you will be asked to enter your new Pinterest password as shown in the image below.
Now you are ready to keep on using your Pinterest account. Here are some facts that you might find interesting about Pinterest.
- Pinterest has over 150,000,000 registered users– and yes, that is 150 million users. 70,000,000 of those users live in the United States and 85% of Pinterest users are female.
- Close to 75% of all Pinterest users have used it to purchase something on it or because of Pinterest somewhere else.
- 70% of Pinterest users reside in the USA
- The average time spent on Pinterest per user is approximately 15 minutes at a time. Also, Pinterest is one of the fastest growing social media websites/app ever!
- Statistics have revealed that Saturday afternoon (or the evening) is the best time to post on the Pinterest platform.